12/18/2010

44 BIKES - Moved to Wordpress

Hey Everybody who's reading/following this blog-I've moved! The 44 Bikes website got a facelift for starters-check it out! AND this blog has been moved to a wordpress format. So much more power/options on the Wordpress platform. All the posts were archived and moved to the new 44 wordpress blog as well so you can still see all the old content as it appears here but you can follow along with all the new happenings as I build up the shop at my house. I hope to have that finished sometime in the spring/early summer of 2011. Thus with this change, I will no longer be posting to this blog. I'll keep this here as an archive for the next few months, but eventually I will take it down in favor of the new format. You can still check out all kinds of good stuff via the 44 FLICKR too. I'll be adding an online shop to the site later this year, so check the 44 Shop occasionally for updates, downloads and some select exclusives.

So get on over to the new 44 BLOG!